Wedding Videography in Scotland – Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lanarkshire, Stirlingshire
Wedding Videography packages can be tailored to suit your individual needs. Filming is in full 1080 HD.
Always remember it’s your special day.
For a £795 investment, I can give you full day coverage and you get a professionally edited film of your day. This is my most popular package. If you think it’s too much then I do offer a limited coverage package from £350. If these prices sit within your budget, then please read on to discover more about what I can offer you.
If you decide a Wedding Videography package is best for you then these include as standard:
– Wedding pre-meet if necessary to discuss timings, order of the day and any special requirements you have. Attendance at the Wedding rehearsal may also be possible at no extra charge to you.
– Three DVD copies fully edited to music of your choice with an interactive menu, labelled with a personalised cover.
– On line access to a Wedding highlights video within 10 business days of your special day (soundtrack of your choice). You can share access with friends and family.
Wedding Videography Package Prices
Please think of wedding videography as an investment and not a cost. You’ll have your film footage forever, long after the memories of the speeches fade. Wedding Day Videography coverage includes:
If you’re looking only to film your ceremony, I offer my Elements Package at £350 which includes footage of your guests and bridal party arriving, your ceremony and filming until you leave your ceremony venue. You get two DVD copies fully edited and personalised to music of your choice.
My more specialist videography packages include the following coverage as standard:
- Location shots of the wedding venue ( Set-up at least 45 mins before arrival of first bridal party group)
- Arrival of Guests and remaining Bridal Party members
- Arrival of the Bride
- Wedding Ceremony (permission required)
- Photo Call
- The reception & greeting of guests
- Cake cutting & speeches
- The first 4 dances
I offer my popular Classic Package at £795
Coverage on your day is as outlined above and it includes
♥Wedding Highlights Video
♥3 DVD copies
♥2 Camera (Second camera used during ceremony & speeches) / 1 operator
And then there’s my Signature Package at £945
Coverage on your day is the same as outlined above and it’s still 1 camera operator and 3 DVD copies but with some add-ons including
♥Brief Guest Messages
If you want a more flexible approach then that’s possible too. You can add extras as shown below
- Bridal Preparations £100
- Brief Guest Messages £100
- Additional Camera Operator and additional camera (3rd Camera) £300
- Add a Blu-Ray copy for £40 each
- Extra DVD copy available for £20 each
- Additional hours £50 per agreed hour
I’ll gain a feel for your venue as part of my preparation and ahead of your big day we’ll discuss what you’re looking for and run through timings and order of events.
I use the latest in video technology, filming is in full 1080 HD which offers sharp images. But it’s not just about picture quality, sound is just as important. I use a mix of on camera, fixed position and remote radio mics which are great for capturing the vows!
Typically within 10 business days of your wedding, you’ll be given on line access to view a video short of your special day. This is all part of the service, to give you a taster, as I know you’ll be keen to see some wedding video footage as soon as possible! Your Wedding film will take around 11 weeks but during peak periods, I may be filming more than one wedding per week so editing may take longer. I’ll always do my best!
All DVD copies come in a lovely presentation case to help store your DVD safely and securely.