Wedding Photography in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lanarkshire, Stirlingshire
Wedding Photography packages can be tailored to suit your individual needs. If you don’t need a wedding photography package and would rather opt for hourly coverage then that can be arranged too. This might be a consideration if you do not want a photographer for your evening reception for example. Regardless though of which option you choose, all HD images are presented on a disc/usb, enabling you to do what you want with them for your own personal use.
For an £800 investment, I can give you full day coverage and you keep the digital images. This is my most popular package. If that sits within your budget, then please read on to discover more about what I can offer you.
If you decide a Wedding Photography package is best for you then these include as standard:
– Wedding pre-meet to discuss timings, order of the day and any special requirements you have. Attendance at the Wedding rehearsal may also be possible at no extra charge to you.
– Wedding Day Photographic coverage starts one hour prior to the wedding ceremony until the beginning of your reception dancing.
– On line access to view your wedding photo proof images.
– Photo Montage of a selection of images edited to your first dance track
– All images are supplied as High Resolution digital files on a disk ready for printing. As a minimum, approximately 350 images would be supplied. This may vary depending on timings, weather etc..
Wedding Photography Package Prices
Please think of wedding photography as an investment and not a cost. You’ll have your images forever, long after the memories fade. Wedding Day Photography coverage includes:
- Shots of the bridal party’s arrival and images during the ceremony (if permitted)
- Photo Call of the bride & groom, shots of the bridal party and close family and friend group shots as required
- Coverage of the reception including speeches and dancing
I offer my Classic Package at £800
Coverage on your day is as outlined above and it’s
♥Digital Photo disc/usb only
And then there’s my Signature Package at £1195
Coverage on your day is the same as outlined above and it’s still 1 photographer and a Digital Photo disc/usb but with some add-ons including
♥30 page storybook album, choice of cover and input into the design
If you want a more flexible approach then that’s possible too. My hourly rate is £150 per hour agreed and once your wedding is over, you get all your images on a disc/usb. And you can add extras as shown below
- Pre-Wedding Shoot £150
- Bridal Preparations £100
- Additional photographer £300
- Additional hours £50 per agreed hour
- 30 page Storybook Wedding Albums from £350
I do a mix of traditional photography (posed family and friends shots) together with the more modern reportage style which records your day as it unfolds.
There’s an excellent choice of Storybook Wedding Albums, Mini Albums and Coffee Table Books available as well as other wedding photography products such as a Signing Frame. It’s a great wedding alternative to the traditional guest book. Signing Frames allow wedding guests to personally sign an attractive mounted print and pass on their best wishes, creating a personal memento of your special day.